The information we collect to achieve the purposes set forth in Section 4: "Purpose of use of acquired information" includes the following (hereinafter (1) and (2) are collectively referred to as "collected information").
(1) Information we obtain from our customers
Personal information refers to personal information as defined in Article 2.1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act"), and in particular, the following information is treated as personal information by the Company.
a. Name, date of birth, gender, and other information that can identify a specific individual.
b. Account information (e.g., e-mail addresses and passwords), telephone numbers, and other information used in connection with specific personal information.
c. Credit card information.
d. Information related to the identification of the customer.
(2) Information obtained by the Company in connection with the use of the Service
Regardless of whether or not it falls under the category of personal information, we will acquire the following information related to your use of the Service.
a. Information related to your use and browsing of the Service, such as the content of the Service used by you, the date, time, and number of times you use the Service, and your online behavior when using the Service. This includes cookie information, access logs and other information regarding usage status, your device information, location information, IP address, browser information, browser language, etc.
b. Messages and other information you post on the Service.
c. Information about your payment status on the Service.
We collect information from customers who use the Service by the following methods.
(1) Directly by the customer himself/herself on the Service.
(2) By having customers provide information to the Company by e-mail, mail, in writing, by telephone, etc. (The Company will record telephone conversations with customers to improve the quality of the response, etc.)
(3) Methods to collect information when a customer uses or browses the Service.
Those who are engaged in the management and use of acquired information at our company will strictly manage the acquired information of our customers, and will take sufficient care in handling the acquired information to prevent unauthorized access, loss, leakage, or falsification of personal information.
(1) To communicate and provide information on various matters related to the Service.
(2) To provide the Service.
(3) To simplify the input of information required for user registration for the Service.
(4) To confirm your application for e-mail delivery service and to deliver e-mails to you.
(5) To confirm billing and payment for this service.
(6) To survey and analyze the usage of this service.
(7) To improve and enhance the Service to the customer's satisfaction, or to develop new services.
(8) To survey the level of satisfaction with the Service.
(9) To statistically process the acquired information, and to aggregate and publish the results of the survey.
(10) To send you information and notices regarding the Service, new services, and other various services.
(11) To resolve problems in the operation of the Service.
We will provide acquired information to third parties in the following cases.
(1) When providing information on the Service that is deemed necessary by the Company to provide the Service.
(2) When the Company deems it necessary for the operation and provision of the Service.
(3) When providing the information to settlement agents, subcontractors, or other third parties for the purpose of payment settlement, response to inquiries from customers, inquiries from the Company to customers, provision of related after-sales services, etc.
(4) When requested by a court of law, administrative agency, supervisory authority, or other public agency to provide acquired information in accordance with laws and regulations.
(5) When we deem it necessary to provide information in order to resolve disputes with third parties or to protect the rights or interests of users of the Service or third parties.
(6) When the information is provided to a third party to whom the Company entrusts such investigation or analysis in order to investigate or analyze the usage of the Service.
In other cases where we deem it necessary to provide acquired information, we may provide such information after obtaining the consent of the customer.
We may outsource all or part of the handling of acquired information to a subcontractor to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives of Section 4: "purpose of use of acquired information". In such cases, we will thoroughly screen the contractor to ensure that it meets our standards for selecting contractors and ensure that the contractor properly manages the acquired information.
(1) Compliance with relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, etc., and appropriate processing
We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, as well as the "Guidelines Concerning the Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information" and other guidelines, and handle anonymized processed information and information on processing methods, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "anonymized processed information, etc.") in an appropriate manner. Specifically, anonymous processed information, etc. shall be created and provided to third parties after adding measures to ensure that specific individuals cannot be identified and that the personal information on which the anonymous processed information, etc. was created cannot be easily restored.
(2) Prohibition of identification
In handling anonymized processed information (excluding personal information created by processing personal information by itself), we will not obtain information regarding descriptions, etc. deleted from the personal information, personal identification codes, or processing methods used in the creation of anonymized processed information in order to identify the person whose personal information was used in the creation of said anonymized processed information, nor will we provide said anonymized processed information to any third party.
(2) The Company automatically receives cookie information from the customer's browser, the pages viewed, the customer's usage environment, and other information, and records it on the server to improve convenience, such as automatic entry of e-mail addresses when logging into the Service, and for security purposes, such as maintaining and protecting sessions, We also use this information to consider new services and to make our services and advertisements more suitable for our customers.
Google Analytics Terms of Service:
Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on:
The Company collects IP addresses, browser type, browser language, and other information automatically generated when users visit the Service.
This information is used to analyze the user environment, to provide better service, and to prevent illegal activities that may interfere with the normal provision of service. Records related to searches are stored and managed in a form that does not allow identification of individuals and are used to create statistical data and for other purposes.
(2) Device Information
We may collect device information such as individual device identification information.
This information is used to provide better service and to prevent fraudulent activities that may interfere with normal service provision.
We may change the personal information registered with us if there is a change in the name or zip code of a city, town, or village, the name of a financial institution, or the expiration date of a credit card, or any other information that may interfere with our ability to bill you.
We will make every effort to ensure that the information we collect is stored securely on servers in an environment that is inaccessible to the public and is not subject to unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure.
You may check and correct your registered information on the Service at any time.
If a customer requests the Company to disclose personal information that cannot be confirmed on the Service, the customer may request disclosure in accordance with the procedures separately established by the Company, except in the following cases.
(1) Disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party.
(2) Disclosure is likely to cause significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company's business
(3) Disclosure would violate laws and regulations
(4) When we cannot confirm that the request for disclosure is made by the customer himself/herself.
If, as a result of disclosure, the customer determines that the personal information held by the Company is not true, the customer may request correction, addition, or deletion of the personal information in accordance with procedures separately established by the Company. In such cases, we will investigate without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and correct, add, or delete the relevant personal information based on the results of the investigation.
In the event that a customer requests disclosure of personal information that cannot be confirmed on the Service, the customer may be charged a disclosure fee in accordance with procedures separately established by the Company.
Enacted on September 22, 2020
Revised on May 18, 2022